Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Lilo & Stitch (2002)

Title: Lilo & Stitch
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 32 minutes
Release Date: June 21, 2002
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Dean DeBlois, Chris Sanders
Starring: Daveigh Chase, Chris Sanders, Tia Carrere


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone with a heart. Even a small one, like mine.

What is this about?
A little girl befriends a dangerous alien experiment.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime is a good time. It's fun summer movie night movie.

Where does it take place?
Hawaii.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I saw it in theaters as a kid because duh, Disney.

How did I like this?

I adore this movie! Probably more now than I did as a kid, since I now notice just how disturbed Lilo is. It's understandable since both of her parents died and now her sister has to be more like a mom. On top of that, she has no friends. This is the first time Disney every had a family dynamic like this.

I also just love Stitch and how Lilo accepts him just the way he is. This one makes me cry multiple times.

Have you seen Lilo & Stitch? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

 

1 comment:

  1. I love Lilo & Stitch! A Top Five Disney movie for me.

    ReplyDelete