Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Tarzan (1999)

Title: Tarzan
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 28 minutes
Release Date: June 18, 1999
Genre(s): Animation, Adventure, Romance
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Chris Buck, Kevin Lima
Starring: Tony Goldwyn, Minnie Driver, Brian Blessed


Who would I recommend this to?
Mostly everyone. This story is universal.

What is this about?
A baby raised by gorillas grows into a man and meets a woman.

When would be a good time to watch this?
One a nice quiet movie night.

Where does it take place?
The jungle.

Why did I decide to watch this?
As a kid, because Disney, duh. I'm pretty sure we went to the theater.

How did I like this?
I adore this movie. It's so cute and heartbreaking and heartwarming. It's a better version of The Jungle Book. And even though this is not a musical, it does have one of Disney's best soundtracks. Thanks, Phil Collins!

Have you seen Tarzan? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment