Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Fear Street Part 1: 1994 (2021)

Title: Fear Street Part 1: 1994
Rating: R
Run Time: 1 hour 47 minutes
Release Date: July 2, 2021
Genre(s): Horror, Fantasy, LGBTQ+
Production Co.: Chernin Entertainment
Director: Leigh Janiak
Starring: Kiana Madeira, Olivia Scott Welch, Benjamin Flores Jr.


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes teen horror and the '90s.

What is this about?
A murderer is loose in Shadyside targeting teens!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Immediately. Or at least before the next two parts.

Where does it take place?
Shadyside.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I was a huge Fear Street fan as a kid and tween!

How did I like this?
It was wild good fun! I'm glad it wasn't actually scary or too jumpy. It's definitely bloody and violent though.

Do not split up! Never split up! There is no reason to split up! Ever! Stay together! Stay alive! That ending had me so nervous.

Have you seen Fear Street? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment