Monday, July 26, 2021

Recess: School's Out (2001)

Title: Recess: School's Out
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 22 minutes
Release Date: February 16, 2001
Genre(s): Animation, Adventure
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Chuck Sheetz
Starring: Andrew Lawrence, Rickey D'Shon Collins, Jason Davis


Who would I recommend this to?
Whoever watched Recess back in the day.

What is this about?
TJ and company must save summer vacation from disappearing forever.

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you need some background noise with occasional entertainment.

Where does it take place?
3rd Street School.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It was part of my Disney Animation-athon.

How did I like this?
I don't think I saw this as a kid, or if I did, it didn't stick with me at all, even though I did regularly watch Recess. I'm not a huge fan of shows getting a movie, especially when the events of the movie aren't "cannon." Like, this would never happen in the show universe. It's too over-the-top and random. There's no continuity. It's just some random events for the sake of a movie.

Have you seen Recess: School's Out? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment