Friday, July 2, 2021

Beauty and the Beast (1991)

Title: Beauty and the Beats
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 24 minutes
Release Date: November 22, 1991
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Romance, Musical
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Gary Trousdale, Kirk Wise
Starring: Paige O'Hara, Robby Benson, Jesse Corti


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone!

What is this about?
A cursed prince holds a beauty woman hostage until she falls in love with him and breaks the curse.

When would be a good time to watch this?
All the time.

Where does it take place?
France.

Why did I decide to watch this?
As a kid, because Disney. Now, because it's my faaaavorite princess movie.

How did I like this?
I don't like it. I love it. I have seen it countless times. It is my life. Belle is my favorite princess now and forever and always.

Have you seen Beauty and the Beast? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment