Thursday, April 29, 2021

Yogi Bear (2010)

Title: Yogi Bear
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Release Date: December 17, 2010
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Comedy
Production Co.: Warner Bros.
Director: Eric Brevig
Starring: Dan Aykroyd, Justin Timberlake, Anna Faris


Who would I recommend this to?
People who like talking animal movies and environmentalism.

What is this about?
A national park is being shut down but a talking bear and his friends must save it!

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you're in the mood for some cheese and nostalgia.

Where does it take place?
Jellystone Park.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I needed a Y for the A to Z Challenge.

How did I like this?
It's actually quite cute and fun. I appreciate the environmental plot-line a lot.

Have you seen Yogi Bear? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

4 comments:

  1. I never liked Yogi Bear as a kid, but maybe its better with Dan Akroyd and Justin Timberlake.

    My A-to-Z is Classic Film: https://othemts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I watched Yogi as a kid, but I did enjoy this movie. :)

      Delete
  2. I remember loving the cartoon as a kid :-)
    https://iainkellywriting.com/2021/04/29/the-state-trilogy-a-z-guide-y/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I watched it. At least I don't remember ever watching it.

      Delete