Tuesday, April 27, 2021

A Wrinkle in Time (2018)

Title: A Wrinkle in Time
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 49 minutes
Release Date: March 8, 2018
Genre(s): Science Fiction, Fantasy, Adventure
Production Co.: Walt Disney Picures
Director: Ava DuVernay
Starring: Storm Reid, Oprah Winfrey, Reese Witherspoon


Who would I recommend this to?
Probably fans of the book, maybe.

What is this about?
A brother, sister, and friend travel the universe to find their missing father.

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you have two hours to spare for some weirdness.

Where does it take place?
The universe...

Why did I decide to watch this?
I needed a W for the A to Z Challenge and it's Disney.

How did I like this?

This is another visually pleasing but boring movie. The "evil" was never anything we saw. We're just told Meg's dad needs rescuing and then they set out to rescue him.

Have you seen A Wrinkle in Time? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't see this version but I did saw the old version, don't remember what year it was released but it was kind of true to the book and it was semi-enjoyable.

    I've seen the trailer for this new version but I didn't want to see it. It just didn't seem all that fun. There are fun visual but I just don't think I'll like it.

    Have a lovely day.

    My A-Z posts are here.

    ReplyDelete