Monday, April 5, 2021

Dolphin Reef (2018)

Title: Dolphin Reef
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 17 minutes
Release Date: April 3, 2018
Genre(s): Documentary
Production Co.: Disneynature
Director: Keith Scholey, Alastair Fothergill
Starring: Natalie Portman


Who would I recommend this to?
Those who enjoy nature documentaries.

What is this about?
The creatures who live in coral reefs, not just dolphins.

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you want some edu-tainment.

Where does it take place?
Pacific Ocean.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I like these documentaries.

How did I like this?
It's not my favorite from the series, since it didn't really have a focused "story" and the stories it did have were recycled from Oceans.

The underwater shots are gorgeous though. Even that highly dramatized and creepy sea turtle graveyard.

Have you seen Dolphin Reef? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

2 comments:

  1. ... then again, watching dolphins is always worthwhile :)
    Good luck with your A to Z
    Jemima Pett

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need all the creatures alive and well on our happy ball of salt water. I'm for dolphins!

    ReplyDelete