Monday, April 26, 2021

Valiant (2005)

Title: Valiant
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 16 minutes
Release Date: August 19, 2005
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Adventure
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Gary Chapman
Starring: Ewan McGregor, Ricky Gervais, Tim Curry


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes kids version of historical events.

What is this about?
The carrier pigeons who fought in WWII.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you need background noise.

Where does it take place?
England.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I needed a V for the A to Z Challenge and it was on Disney+.

How did I like this?
I didn't really. I barely paid attention to it. War movies are not my thing, even if they're kiddie versions with talking animals.

This is another one of those movies I forgot existed until Disney+ released.

Have you seen Valiant? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment