Friday, April 23, 2021

Tom & Jerry (2021)

Title: Tom & Jerry
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 41 minutes
Release Date: February 26, 2021
Genre(s): Animation, Comedy, Fantasy
Production Co.: Warner Bros. Animation
Director: Tim Story
Starring: Chloë Grace Moretz, Michael Peña, Colin Jost


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who grew up on Tom & Jerry.

What is this about?
A young woman must get a cat and mouse to stop fighting while pulling off a  big wedding.

When would be a good time to watch this?
When it becomes available again.

Where does it take place?
New York City.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I like Tom & Jerry.

How did I like this?
It's cute! It's not a kids' movie though; the plot is too adult. I thought it was a fun touch that all of the animals were animated, even the birds and butterflies.

At times it felt like two movies happening at once: Tom & Jerry plus Kayla saving the wedding.

Have you seen Tom & Jerry? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

1 comment:

  1. Still to see this new film, but I did love the old cartoons as a kid!
    https://iainkellywriting.com/2021/04/23/the-state-trilogy-a-z-guide-t/

    ReplyDelete