Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Elephant (2020)

Title: Elephant
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 26 minutes
Release Date: April 3, 2020
Genre(s): Documentary
Production Co.: Disneynature
Director: Mark Linfield, Vanessa Berlowitz
Starring: Meghan Markle


Who would I recommend this to?
People who like nature documentaries and elephants.

What is this about?
The great Kalahari elephant water migration.

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you're in need of some edu-tainment.

Where does it take place?
The Kalahari Desert.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I like these documentaries.

How did I like this?
I cried through most of the second half, so that's good. It's definitely happier than I thought it was going to be though, because I was expecting this to expand on the elephant segment from Earth. It kind of does, since it's also about the migration, but it left out the baby that got separated from the herd which made me cry so hard I got a headache. I'm glad this wasn't that.

Have you seen Elephant? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

2 comments:

  1. I've seen bits of it, mainly it seems to be famous because Meghan did the voice over - overshadowing the elephants!!
    https://iainkellywriting.com/2021/04/06/the-state-trilogy-a-z-guide-e/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elephants are intelligent and have long memories. I'd watch it from afar cos like they're far bigger than me.

    ReplyDelete