Saturday, April 17, 2021

Over the Moon (2020)

Title: Over the Moon
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
Release Date: October 23, 2020
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Adventure, Musical
Production Co.:  Glen Keane Productions
Director: Glen Keane, John Kahrs
Starring: Glen Keane, Brycen Hall, Ruthie Ann Miles


Who would I recommend this to?
Most people.

What is this about?
A girl builds a rocket to take her to the moon to prove that the moon goddess is real.

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you have time to lift your spirits. And cry a little.

Where does it take place?
The moon and China.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I needed an O for the A to Z Challenge and had heard great things about it.

How did I like this?
Why do they always kill the mom?! During the opening song?!

The animation is super pretty. The songs are top-notch (Ultra Luminary is my new jam). The characters are lovable.

Have you seen Over the Moon? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

1 comment:

  1. I watched Over the Moon earlier this year and loved it. The colours, the story, the songs - they all just worked so well together. And you're totally right, Ultraluminary is a total bop!
    My A-Z in April is all about characters I love. Latest post: O is for Sally Owens.

    ReplyDelete