Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Qlimax: The Source (2020)

Title: Qlimax: The Source
Rating: PG
Run Time: 56 minutes
Release Date: December 22, 2020
Genre(s): Musical
Production Co.: Q-Dance
Director: Daan Jansen, Stijn Verlinde
Starring: Michael Brons, Nigel Coppen, Thomas Velderman


Who would I recommend this to?
People who do not have sensitivities to flashing lights and already have an interest in Qlimax.

What is this about?
It's a visual musical journey.

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you're in the mood for something weird.

Where does it take place?
The six realms.

Why did I decide to watch this?

I needed a Q for the A to Z Challenge and I was q-urious....

How did I like this?
This is absolutely not my thing, but I knew that going into it. The strobe effects are too much (for me), but I did enjoy some of the music. I mostly kept it as background noise while working to ignore the dizzying visuals but still listen.

Have you seen Qlimax: The Source? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

2 comments:

  1. Q is just the worst! But love the idea of the movies, and several so far have been some of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete