Thursday, April 8, 2021

G-Force (2009)

Title: G-Force
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 28 minutes
Release Date: July 24, 2009
Genre(s): Fantasy, Adventure
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Hoyt Yeatman
Starring: Will Arnett, Penélope Cruz, Zach Galifianakis


Who would I recommend this to?
Kids and people who like weird animal action movies.

What is this about?
A group of guinea pigs help the FBI take down a global terrorist.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever.

Where does it take place?
Los Angeles.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I needed a G for the A to Z Blogging Challenge. I totally forgot this movie existed until Disney+ came into being.

How did I like this?
It's really fun!

The one thing that bothered me was that the black guinea pig is stereotypically Black and the girl guinea pig is stereotypically objectified. Can we not, please?

Have you seen G-Force? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

2 comments: