Saturday, April 24, 2021

Upside-Down Magic (2020)

Title: Upside-Down Magic
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 36 minutes
Release Date: July 31, 2020
Genre(s): Fantasy, Adventure
Production Co.: Resonate Entertainment
Director: Joe Nussbaum
Starring: Izabela Rose, Siena Agudong, Kyle Howard


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of DCOMs.

What is this about?
A school for magical kids.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenevers.

Where does it take place?
Sage Academy.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I needed a U for the A to Z Challenge and it's on Disney+.

How did I like this?
It's fun and cute, but super predictable and simplistic. I wish more thought had gone into what happens to the wonky magic kids, instead of just sticking them in a basement to rot.

Of course it has the overall message of your differences are what makes you awesome, which is always nice.

Have you seen Upside-Down Magic? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment