Wednesday, April 28, 2021

X2: X-Men United (2003)

Title: X2: X-Men United
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 14 minutes
Release Date: May 2, 2003
Genre(s): Sci-Fi, Adventure
Production Co.: Twentieth Century Fox
Director: Bryan Singer
Starring: Patrick Stewart, Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry


Who would I recommend this to?
X-Men fans and action movie fans.

What is this about?
Mutants trying to live in harmony with humanity must fight bad mutants to save their own...and humanity.

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you have more than two hours for some action adventure fun.

Where does it take place?
Boston, somewhere.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I really liked the first movie and the cartoon.

How did I like this?
It's definitely action-packed and exciting! I didn't like it quite as much as the first, but these are clearly the superior Marvel movies.

Have you seen X2? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

6 comments:

  1. I have seen this sequel but I don't remember a thing about it. I do like the character, Nightcrawler, he's really the only character that like and remember.

    Have a lovely day.

    My A-Z posts are here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was definitely excited for Nightcrawler since he's my favorite from the animated series!

      Delete
  2. Good choice - the best of the X-Men films I think.
    https://iainkellywriting.com/2021/04/28/the-state-trilogy-a-z-guide-x/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been rewatching all the Z-Men films recently and X2 has been one of my favourites, the attack on the school is one of my favourite sequences.
    My A-Z in April is all about characters I love. Latest post: Z is for Zorro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I've seen it! At one point, I owned it on VHS. 👴🏽
    Ha ha ha. Good movie.

    Colossus:
    I can help you!

    Wolverine:
    Help them.

    I love letter X posts! Always such variety.
    It's hard to believe the alphabet part of the blogging challenge is over for 2021. Down to the after survey, reflections, and the road trip sign-up.
    Plus, I'm taking part in the Bout of Books read-a-thon in May. So much excitement!
    J Lenni Dorner~ Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge, OperationAwesome6 Debut Author Interviewer, Reference& Speculative Fiction Author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited for Bout of Books too! And I'm doing Asian Readathon. :)

      Delete