Friday, April 2, 2021

Bolt (2008)

Title: Bolt
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 36 minutes
Release Date: November 21, 2008
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Adventure
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Byron Howard, Chris Williams
Starring: John Travolta, Miley Cyrus, Susie Essman


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes dog movies.

What is this about?
A TV dog believes he really is a superhero and must save his human.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you're in the mood for some action fun!

Where does it take place?
New York and a cross-country trip.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I had honestly forgot this movie existed, and kept adding it to my A-Z Challenge list.

How did I like this?
I feel dumb for not watching this years ago! It's so fun and funny! Bolt and Mittens are a great team! The plot is unique and exciting!

Have you seen Bolt? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

4 comments:

  1. I'll be honest, I wasn't fussed about Bolt, but the kids love it!
    https://iainkellywriting.com/2021/04/02/the-state-trilogy-a-z-guide-b/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. This movie is super underappreciated.

      Delete
  2. Bolt feels like a Pixar movie that was accidentally released by Disney. It's very funny and I'm surprised it wasn't more popular.

    https://othemts.wordpress.com/2019/02/23/movie-review-bolt-2008/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! It's one of those hidden gems.

      Delete