Friday, March 29, 2024

Princess Jellyfish (2010)

Title: Princess Jellyfish
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 23 minutes
Release Date: October 15, 2010
Genre(s): Anime, Series, LGBTQ+, Comedy
Production Co.: Brian's Base
Director: Takahiro Oomori
Starring: Mitsuki Saiga, Kana Hanazawa, Junichi Suwabe


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone looking for queer-friendly anime.

What is this about?
A crossdresser helps a jellyfish-obsessed girl and her roommates.

When would be a good time to watch this?
As soon as you can.

Where does it take place?
Tokyo, Japan.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I took am a bit obsessed with jellyfish.

How did I like this?
It's really cute! I adored all of the characters, although I wasn't fully invested in Shuu's side-plot. The makeovers were fun! And I desperately want a jellyfish dress.

Have you seen Princess Jellyfish? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment