Friday, March 8, 2024

Pokemon 4Ever: Celebi - Voice of the Forest (2002)

Title: Pokemon 4Ever
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Release Date: October 11, 2002
Genre(s): Anime, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Production Co.: Pikachu Project 2001
Director: Kunihiko Yuyama, Jim Malone
Starring: Veronica Taylor, Rica Matsumoto, Rachael Lillis


Who would I recommend this to?
Whoever is watching Season 4.

What is this about?
Pokemon poachers and time travel.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Right before the final four episodes of Season 4.

Where does it take place?
The Forest.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I was watching Season 4.

How did I like this?
I really liked this one! It seemed more grounded in "reality" rather than some random thing Ash and friends must face just because it's exciting.

Have you seen Pokemon 4Ever? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment