Friday, March 1, 2024

Do It Yourself!! (2022)

Title: Do It Yourself!!
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 23 minutes
Release Date: October 6, 2022
Genre(s): Anime, Series, Comedy
Production Co.: PINE JAM
Director: Kazuhiro Yoneda
Starring: Konomi Inagaki, Kana Ichinose, Ayane Sakura


Who would I recommend this to?
Slice of life anime fans, I guess.

What is this about?
Five girls start a club for making things by hand in a wold full of mechanization and automation.

When would be a good time to watch this?

Whenever.

Where does it take place?
Gatagata Girl's High School in future Japan.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It sounded cute.

How did I like this?
It's pretty cute, but didn't fully hold my attention. I didn't particularly care for any of the girls. They're not bad or annoying, they're just not very interesting. We also don't really see much of this supposedly high tech future which is the whole basis of starting a DIY club.

Have you seen Do It Yourself? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment