Friday, March 15, 2024

Zootopia (2016)

Title: Zootopia
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 49 minutes
Release Date: March 4, 2016
Genre(s): Animation, Drama, Adventure
Production Co.: Walt Disney Animation Studios
Director(s): Byron Howard, Rich Moore, Jared Bush
Starring: Ginnifer Goodwin, Jason Bateman, Idris Elba


Who would I recommend this to?
THE WORLD!

What is this about?
The first bunny cop takes her first case and tries to prove that predators aren't all bad.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Immediately.

Where does it take place?
Zootopia.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Originally, because it's Disney. Now, because it's awesome.

How did I like this?
 I love this movie! The themes of stereotyping and prejudice are not subtle, but done in such an accessible way. And everything makes me cry!

Have you seen Zootopia? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment