Monday, March 11, 2024

Hazbin Hotel - Season 1 (2024)

Title: Hazbin Hotel
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 25 minutes
Release Date: January 19, 2024
Genre(s): Animation, Series, Musical, Comedy
Production Co.: A24 Television
Creator: Vivienne Medrano
Starring: Erika Henningsen, Stephanie Beatriz, Blake Roman


Who would I recommend this to?
Those who like their cartoons dark and musical.

What is this about?
The princess of hell runs a hotel in the hopes of redeeming sinners.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Immediately.

Where does it take place?
Hell.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I adore Hell of a Boss and had watched the original pilot awhile back.

How did I like this?
The music is sooooo good! "Poison" and "More Than Anything" were stuck in my head. I love this world! And for whatever reason, darker humor works for me, along with the more touching moments.

Have you seen Hazbin Hotel? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment