Monday, March 18, 2024

Yuri!!! on Ice (2016)

Title: Yuri!!! on Ice
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 23 minutes
Release Date: October 6, 2016
Genre(s): Anime, Series, Drama
Production Co.: MAPPAA
Director: Sayo Yamamoto
Starring: Junichi Suwabe, Kouki Uchiyama, Toshiyuki Toyonaga


Who would I recommend this to?
Someone who needs a smile.

What is this about?
Finding yourself in your passions.

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you need a smile.

Where does it take place?
Around the world.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I've heard really good things.

How did I like this?
I wasn't sure about it at first, because I'm not into figuring skating. But then there were soooo many little moments that just made me smile, sometimes so wide my face hurt! It's just so cute and special!

Have you seen Yuri On Ice? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment