Monday, March 25, 2024

A Little Snow Fairy Sugar (2001-02)

Title: A Little Snow Fairy Sugar
Rating: PG
Run Time: 23 minutes
Release Date: October 3, 2001
Genre(s): Anime, Series, Fantasy
Production Co.: J.C.Staff
Director: Shinichirou Kimura
Starring: Masumi Asano, Tomoko Kawakami, Kaori Mizuhashi


Who would I recommend this to?

Kids.

What is this about?
A little snow fairy (named sugar) finds a girl who can see fairies and wrecks havoc on her life.

When would be a good time to watch this?

While babysitting?

Where does it take place?
Japan, somewhere.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It sounded kind of cute.

How did I like this?
I didn't really. A few episodes caught my attention and made me feel things, but for the most part I was either bored or severely annoyed. One of my least favorite tropes is someone determined to help but just makes things worse and can't seem to grasp that it's NOT the thought that counts, which is sadly Sugar's entire personality.

Have you seen A Little Snow Fairy Sugar? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment