Friday, March 22, 2024

Fena: Pirate Princess (2021)

Title: Fena: Pirate Princess
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 23 minutes
Release Date: October 3, 2021
Genre(s): Anime, Series, Adventure
Production Co.: Production I.G
Director: Kazuto Nakazawa
Starring: Asami Seto, Ryouta Suzuki, Takahiro Sakurai


Who would I recommend this to?
I'm not sure.

What is this about?
A young woman escapes a brothel to become a pirate captain and find a lost island.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever.

Where does it take place?
The oceans around Europe.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I like pirates.

How did I like this?
I didn't like it at first, because Fena is an annoying shouty heroine for comedic effect, even though she just had her virginity auctioned off?!!? The tone was all wrong. I did settle in once I got past the first few episodes. However, it's not that exciting or interesting.

Have you seen Fena: Pirate Princess? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment