Monday, March 4, 2024

Winnie the Pooh (2011)

Title: Winnie the Pooh
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 12 minutes
Release Date: July 15, 2011
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Musical
Production Co.: Walt Disney Animation Studios
Director(s): Stephen J. Anderson, Don Hall
Starring: Jim Cummings, Craig Ferguson, John Cleese


Who would I recommend this to?
Very, very little kids.

What is this about?
Talking forest creatures get up to hijinks.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Uhhh...like baby time.

Where does it take place?
The Hundred Acre Wood.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Originally, because the DVD came with another DVD I bought. Now, just to complete my marathon.

How did I like this?
This is my least favorite Pooh media. I feel like they made the characters way too dumb, rather than their usual silly, charming selves. Perhaps I'm just too old for this one?

Have you seen Winnie the Pooh? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment