Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Erased (2016)

Title: Erased
Rating: R
Run Time: 23 minutes
Release Date: January 8, 2016
Genre(s): Anime, Series, Suspense
Production Co.: A-1 Pictures
Director: Tomohiko Itou
Starring: Chinnosuke Mitshushima, Aoi Yuuki, Minami Takayama


Who would I recommend this to?
You?

What is this about?
A man who can travel back in time to stop tragic events, it sent back 18 years to prevent a classmate from getting kidnapped after he's framed for his mother's murder.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Soon.

Where does it take place?
Hokkaido, Japan.

Why did I decide to watch this?

It had good ratings and I like time travel.

How did I like this?
I was immediately hooked! I was rooting for Satoru to fix the past, but I also desperately wanted to know who was really behind all of this. I had my suspicions, which felt obvious, but I didn't really get the ending.

Why was he doing this? He just came across as a stereotypical villain with the whole "I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for you pesky kid!"

Have you seen Erased? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment