Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Time of Eve (2008)

Title: Time of Eve
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 18 minutes
Release Date: August 1, 2008
Genre(s): Anime, Series, Sci-Fi, Drama
Production Co.: Studio Rikka
Director: Yasihiro Yoshiura
Starring: Jun Fukuyama, Rie Tanaka, Rina Satou


Who would I recommend this to?
Those who are interested in the line between humans and AI beings.

What is this about?
A cafe were humans and androids freely mingle.

When would be a good time to watch this?
On an evening for contemplation.

Where does it take place?
Future Japan, probably.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It was short and sounded really interesting.

How did I like this?
I really liked it! I'm already partial to robot media, so I liked seeing a world where androis are commonplace, if not quite accepted.

Have you seen Time of Eve? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment