Monday, April 1, 2024

Hello Kitty: Stump Village (2005)

Title: Hello Kitty: Stump Village
Rating: G
Run Time: 9 minutes
Release Date: 2005
Genre(s): Animation, Series, Fantasy
Production Co.: Sanrio
Starring: Kitty White, My Melody, Badtz-Maru


Who would I recommend this to?
Claymation fans.

What is this about?
The misadventures of Hello Kitty and Friends.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Soon.

Where does it take place?
Stump Village.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It's Hello Kitty claymation.

How did I like this?
This was ridiculously adorable visually. I need more cutesy claymation in my life! The stories are quite basic, but cute. I was surprised by how many of them were just about all of the ways to make these characters mad!

Have you seen Stump Village? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment