Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement (2023)

Title: Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 23 minutes
Release Date: January 8, 2023
Genre(s): Anime, Series, Fantasy, Comedy
Production Co.: Felix Film
Director: Hiroshi Tamadaa
Starring: Rika Nagae, Kaori Maeda, Rika Tachiban


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of silly, cozy isekai.

What is this about?
A young woman is granted the power to jump between worlds, so she brings modern items to a middle ages type world to sell for a profit. And the friends she makes along the way.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever.

Where does it take place?
Another world.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I like cozy isekai.

How did I like this?
It's so fun! While I'm generally not fond of shouty heroines, Mitsuha isn't so bad. In fact, I really liked her and her unapologetic capitalist attitude! She will do whatever it takes to upsell dollar store items to reach her goals! But then it takes an unexpected turn and I was super hooked! It's much more exciting than it leads you to believe.

Have you seen Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment