Monday, September 7, 2020

The Greatest Showman (2017)

Title: The Greatest Showman
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
Release Date: December 20, 2017
Genre(s): Biography, Musical, Drama
Production Co.: Twentieth Century Fox
Director: Michael Gracey
Starring: Hugh Jackman, Michelle Williams, Zac Efron


Who would I recommend this to?
The world.

What is this about?
PT Barnum. Yes, that PT Barnum.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Immediately. Then head to YouTube to repeat your favorite songs.

Where does it take place?
New York.

Why did I decide to watch this?
My mom has been obsessed with this movie since it came out and I like musicals. And Zac Efron.

How did I like this?
I am concerned about the fact that I never knew this movie existed until my mom started raving about it. Like, seriously? Why isn't everyone talking about this?! This is a FAR superior musical to Hamilton. There's actually an interesting story and likeable characters!

A+++ songs! Zac Efron is hella hot. I want that lime green dress Zandaya wears. I also want that pink floral dress Michelle Williams wore.

Wow.

Have you seen The Greatest Showman? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment