Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Jumanji: The Next Level (2019)

Title: Jumanji: The Next Level
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 3 minutes
Release Date: December 13, 2019
Genre(s): Adventure, Fantasy
Production Co.: Columbia Pictures
Director: Jake Kasdan
Starring: Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone.

What is this about?
Spencer and the gang return to the land of Jumanji after he tries to fix the game. There they learn the true power of friendship!

When would be a good time to watch this?
All the time, like my mom, who has watched it three or four times in the last couple of weeks.

Where does it take place?
Inside a video game...

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because the first one is one of my all-time favorite movies.

How did I like this?
I effing loved this movie. I don't know if I love it more than the first, but definitely at least as much. It's so freaking funny. Kevin Hart nailed it! My mom and I were dying every time he opened his mouth.

I don't even care that Jumanji magically transformed into a seven-player game, because the original was a magical four-player (then five-player) game to begin with. There are no rules!

Have you seen Jumanji: The Next Level? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment