Friday, September 11, 2020

Brave (2012)

Title: Brave
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 33 minutes
Release Date: June 22, 2012
Genre(s): Animation, Adventure
Production Co.: Pixar Animation Studios
Director: Mark Andrews, Brenda Chapman
Starring: Kelly Macdonald, Billy Connolly, Emma Thompson


Who would I recommend this to?
Girls! Boys! You!

What is this about?
Merida gets her mom turned into a bear and has to get her changed back.

When would be a good time to watch this?
A rainy afternoon would be good. I don't know why. It just has that vibe.

Where does it take place?
Scotland of old.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because Pixar finally made a princess movie. I originally watched it when it first came out with my mom.

How did I like this?
First, Merida has my hair. At least when mine is freshly dyed, which I don't do anymore. But wild, red curls is the thing.

This is a great mother-daughter movie, which Disney generally doesn't do, since they like to kill-off the mothers. Merida and the queen fight, go on a crazy adventure nearly getting killed by the king, but at the end they still love each other.

Have you seen Brave? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment