Tuesday, September 15, 2020

The Good Dinosaur (2015)

Title: The Good Dinosaur
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 33 minutes
Release Date: November 25, 2015
Genre(s): Animation, Adventure
Production Co.: Pixar Animation Studios
Director: Peter Sohn
Starring: Jeffrey Wright, Frances McDormand, Maleah Nipay-Padilla


Who would I recommend this to?
Anybody remember Dinosaur? Me either.

What is this about?
A dinosaur named Arlo loses his family but finds a pet human.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Before bed.

Where does it take place?
Ancient Earth.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It's Disney/Pixar and I like dinosaurs. It also kind of reminded me of Ice Age.

How did I like this?
It's cute, but I think the scaredy character goes on an adventure trope is overdone. This one didn't do anything particularly original with it either, except for the dog-boy.

The scene when they accidentally get high is pretty funny though.

Have you seen The Good Dinosaur? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment