Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Toy Story 3 (2010)

Title: Toy Story 3
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 43 minutes
Release Date: June 18, 2010
Genre(s): Animation
Production Co.: Pixar Animation Studios
Director: Lee Unkrich
Starring: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone has ever loved Toy Story.

What is this about?
Andy is leaving for college, which means packing up his old toys and putting them in the attic. Except that's not where they end up...

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you want something fun and then to sob like the world is ending.

Where does it take place?
Day care! Oh no!

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because it's Toy Story, duh.

How did I like this?
I don't think "like" is the right word. This movie nearly broke me. Do you know how uncomfortable it is to cry while watching a movie with 3D glasses. It's terrible. I was a mess. This was the end of an era. At least it was suppose to be. And felt like it. Then I watched it again and same reaction, minus the glasses.

Ken cracks me the heck up. I love him. Big Baby scared the crap out of me. I want to hug Lottso. Which I did last year. He did not smell like strawberries. Also, Spanish-mode Buzz.

Have you seen Toy Story 3? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment