Thursday, September 10, 2020

Cars 2 (2011)

Title: Cars 2
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 46 minutes
Release Date: June 24, 2011
Genre(s): Animation
Production Co.: Pixar Animation Studios
Director: John Lasseter, Bradford Lewis
Starring: Owen Wilson, Larry the Cable Guy, Michael Caine


Who would I recommend this to?
My worst enemy.

What is this about?
The ruination of Mater as a character.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Never.

Where does it take place?
Around the world.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I loved the first movie. Then again for this review, although I had sworn to remove this movie from my memory.

How did I like this?
No. That's it. Those are my thoughts. No. WTF was that?! Okay, that's more thoughts. But really, Mater is a great sidekick, but he is not a leading character. He could not carry an entire movie on his own. Disney dumbed him down way too much and took everything that made him lovable in the first movie and bastardized it.

Okay, I will say that having the criminals BE their own getaway vehicle was kind of clever.

Have you seen Cars 2? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment