Thursday, September 3, 2020

Ratatouille (2007)

Title: Ratatouille
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 51 minutes
Release Date: June 29, 2007
Genre(s): Animation
Production Co.: Pixar Animation Studios
Director: Brad Bird, Jan Pinkava
Starring: Brad Garrett, Lou Romano, Patton Oswalt


Who would I recommend this to?
Foodies who like animal movies.

What is this about?
A rat who loves to cook helps a human who sucks at it.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Maybe not when you're hungry...

Where does it take place?
Paris.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I did see this one in theaters and it made me so happy. It just looked super cute.

How did I like this?
It's super cute and totally flips the "animal helper" trope on its head, since Remy is the one who needs a human helper to achieve his dream.

While I still really enjoy this movie, it didn't fully hold my attention this time. Maybe because I'm out of my "cooking reality TV" phase?

Have you seen Ratatouille? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment