Friday, September 4, 2020

WALL-E (2008)

Title: WALL-E
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 38 minutes
Release Date: June 27, 2008
Genre(s): Animation, Sci-Fi
Production Co.: Pixar Animation Studios
Director: Andrew Stanton
Starring: Ben Burtt, Elissa Knight, Jeff Garlin


Who would I recommend this to?
People who care about the environment and like robots? So, me.

What is this about?
WALL-E, a trash-compacting robot, is the only inhabitant left on Earth after the humans destroyed and abandoned it. Of course, WALL-E is more than just a trash-compacting robot.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Uuhh...I don't know. It super relevant, so...now?

Where does it take place?
Mostly outer space, but also partly on a destroyed Earth.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I love Pixar and robots (thanks to Johnny-5). I originally saw this one in theaters.

How did I like this?
I was OBSESSED when it first came out. Was this movie written especially for me?! WALL-E is effing adorable (reminds me of Johnny-5) and his crush on EVE was the cutest effing thing ever.

It was also scary how accurate this movie appeared to be at the time. Is humanity really heading in this direction? Most likely. I believe so, if things don't change soon.

In case you haven't seen this movie and are considering it, know that there's no dialogue for the first like half hour. It's just WALL-E and his friend cockroach.

Have you seen WALL-E? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment