Monday, September 14, 2020

Monsters University (2013)

Title: Monsters University
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 44 minutes
Release Date: June 21, 2013
Genre(s): Animation
Production Co.: Pixar Animation Studios
Director: Dan Scanlon
Starring: Billy Crystal, John Goodman, Steve Buscemi


Who would I recommend this to?
Monsters Inc fans.

What is this about?
It's the prequel to Monsters Inc, so we follow Mike and Sully during their college years!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you need a laugh.

Where does it take place?
Like the title suggests, Monsters University...

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I love Monsters Inc.

How did I like this?
It's so fun to see young Mike, Sully, and Randal. They were so different! I love Grumpy Sully! I also just love weirdos and outcasts banding together to stick it to the man!

This will probably sound strange, but I do like how they show you don't have to finish college to get your dream job. It takes the pressure off.

Disneyland should have built a Monsters University Campus rather than the Avengers Campus. Just saying...

Have you seen Monsters University? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment