Monday, July 6, 2020

Monsters, Inc. (2001)

Title: Monsters, Inc.
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 32 minutes
Release Date: November 2, 2001
Genre(s): Animation
Production Co.: Pixar Animation Studios
Director: Pete Docter, David Silverman
Starring: Billy Crystal, John Goodman, Mary Gibbs


Who would I recommend this to?
Myself and everyone who likes cute movies.

What is this about?
Monsters scare children to power their town, but then one accidentally gets in and causes chaos! Also corporate corruption.

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you need a good laugh.

Where does it take place?
Monstropolis.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Again, I don't remember my first time seeing this, but the last time before this was during my last trip to Disney World. Right after meeting Mike and Sully!

How did I like this?
This movie is so fun and colorful! I love all of the different monsters!

I also love how this movie gets into corporate corruption and how businesses are always looking out for their bottom line rather than ethical practices! Not that most kids will understand that, but it's good to be aware of.

Have you seen Monsters, Inc.? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment