Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Toy Story (1995)

Title: Toy Story
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 26 minutes
Release Date: November 22, 1995
Genre(s): Animation
Production Co.: Pixar Animation Studios
Director: John Lasseter
Starring: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Don Rickles


Who would I recommend this to?
Every single person ever. Unless you have a talking toy phobia.

What is this about?
Andy's favorite toy, Sheriff Woody, gets jealous of his new favorite toy, Buzz Lightyear. Hi-jinks ensue.

When would be a good time to watch this?
All of the time. I use to watch it once a month to release PMS emotions.

Where does it take place?
Pixar world.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I can't remember the first time I saw this, and I don't know how many times I've seen this movie.

How did I like this?
I freaking love this movie. If you don't, it's because you've never seen it. Don't lie to me. It's also the reason why I'm convinced my stuffed animals might have feelings.

Buzz and Woody have one of the greastest friendships in movie history. But Woody is kind of a jerk. Not gonna lie. He's basically the villain AND hero of this movie. It's interesting to think about.

I do wonder how this is rated G given all of the disturbing scenes of toys being violently tormented and dismembered. Not to mention some of those super creepy "cannibal" toys.

Have you seen Toy Story (yes!)? What did you think?
If not (liar!), would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment