Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (2019)

Title: Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
Rating: PG
Run Time: 2 hours
Release Date: October 18, 2019
Genre(s): Fantasy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Joachim Rønning
Starring: Angelina Jolie, Elle Fanning, Harris Dickinson


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of the first movie.

What is this about?
Aurora and Phillip are getting married, so his parents want to meet her godmother. But then things go badly, and the queen declares war on the fae.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you are in the mood for a pretty, atmospheric fantasy film.

Where does it take place?
Ulstead and the Moors.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because my mom and I really liked the first one.

How did I like this?
It took a bit longer for me to get into it, but once the action started, I was hooked. I loved seeing more fae like Maleficent. Of course, the messages about prejudices and unconditional love were spot on. I was annoyed with Aurora, but she pulls through at the end. Aside from that, it's also a pretty movie.

Yes, I cried.

Have you seen Maleficent: Mistress of Evil? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment