Monday, September 28, 2020

The 10th Kingdom (2000)

Title: The 10th Kingdom
Rating: NR
Run Time: 6 hours 57 minutes
Release Date: February 27, 2000
Genre(s): Fantasy, Adventure
Production Co.: Hallmark Entertainment
Starring: Kimberly Williams-Paisley, Scott Cohen, Dianne Wiest


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone who likes fairy tales and magic and romance!

What is this about?
Virginia and her father, Tony, travel to the fairy tale realm where they face family secrets, possible death, and true love while trying to get back home.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you have seven hours to be awed! Or spread it out over a couple of days...Just make sure you watch it soon.

Where does it take place?
New York City and the fairy tale world.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I was ten years old when it premiered so of course I was excited for fairy tale adventures! I've watched maybe five times since then and still love it.

How did I like this?
First of all, I will never not love the opening sequence. The effects are certainly outdated, but it's still magical and the cover of "Wishing on a Star" is perfect.

I get more of the jokes now that I'm older. This show was full of sexual innuendo! That darn, Wolf...My crush on him is going strong.

Basically, this series is just a jolly-good time. There's adventure, romance, betrayal, secrets, magic. Everything!

Have you seen The 10th Kingdom? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment