Friday, October 2, 2020

Zombie Strippers! (2008)

Title: Zombie Strippers!
Rating: R
Run Time: 1 hour 34 minutes
Release Date: September 19, 2008
Genre(s): Sci-Fi
Production Co.: Stage 6 Films
Director: Jay Lee
Starring: Jenna Jameson, Robert Englund, Roxy Saint


Who would I recommend this to?
People who like zombie movies, but not necessarily horror movies, and boobs.

What is this about?
America sucks and zombies are taking over--one strip club at a time.

When would be a good time to watch this?

Halloween date night.

Where does it take place?
Nebraska.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I mean, obviously? Zombie...strippers...

How did I like this?
Definitely heavy on the stripping! And that is not a complaint. I feel like this is actually how the zombie apocalypse would start.

Seriously though, it's a pretty low budget yet entertaining movie. Surprisingly gory though.

Have you seen Zombie Strippers? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment