Monday, October 26, 2020

Hubie Halloween (2020)

Title: Hubie Halloween
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 42 minutes
Release Date: October 7, 2020
Genre(s): Comedy
Production Co.: Happy Madison Productions
Director: Steven Brill
Starring: Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Julie Bowen


Who would I recommend this to?
Adam Sandler fans who love Halloween.

What is this about?
The typical Adam Sandler character with a speech impediment who is mocked by the whole town becomes the hero that they need.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Halloween.

Where does it take place?
Salem, Massachusetts.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because it's a new Halloween movie that's not scary.

How did I like this?
Is every single actor who has worked with Adam Sandler in this movie?! Geez.

This is oddly boring. I was not expecting that. I thought if I didn't like it it would be because of over-the-top humor that didn't resonate with me. Instead, it's just not funny or interesting until over an hour in. The one funny 'cause it's true thing was every girl and woman dressing as Harley Quinn.

Have you seen Hubie Halloween? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment