Thursday, October 1, 2020

Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 2 (2020)

Title: Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 2
Rating: TV-G
Run Time: 1 hour 24 minutes
Release Date: April 18, 2020
Genre(s): Sci-Fi, Musical
Production Co.: Disney Channel
Director: Paul Hoen
Starring: Milo Manheim, Meg Donnelly, Trevor Tordjman


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of the original!

What is this about?
Zombies are now fully integrated into Seabrook High (kind of), but what about werewolves


When would be a good time to watch this?
During a Halloween movie marathon to lighten things up.

Where does it take place?
The quaint town of Seabrook.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I adored the first movie.

How did I like this?
It didn't give me those same giddy feels, so that was a bummer. But it did have deeper issues this time around. Addison doesn't feel like she belongs, while Zed is finding his place.

The werewolves weren't as interesting as the zombies and the songs weren't as catchy. It's like the writers were trying too hard and missed the mark. BUT they did do a reprise of my favorite song from the first! So cute!

Have you seen Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 2? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment