Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Warm Bodies (2013)

Title: Warm Bodies
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 38 minutes
Release Date: February 1, 2013
Genre(s): Romance, Sci-Fi
Production Co.: Summit Entertainment
Director: Jonathan Levine
Starring: Nicholas Hoult, Teresa Palmer, John Malkovich


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of cheesy teen movies and zombie romance.

What is this about?
A zombie named R starts to become human after falling in love with a human named Julie. Yes, it's Romeo and Juliet with zombies.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Date night! Valentine's Day or Halloween.

Where does it take place?
An airport after the apocalypse.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I originally wanted to read the book, but I ended up just watching the movie instead.

How did I like this?
I was so in love with this movie the first time I saw it! I completely lost interest in the book, which is weird, because books are usually better than the film adaptation. But I was scared the book would make me not like the movie as much.

I'm honestly just a sucker for unconventional romance and Romeo and Juliet themes. This one is sooo cute! It speaks to my creepy little heart. And it has Edward Scissorhands vibes, which is my all-time favorite movie.

Have you seen Warm Bodies? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment