Sunday, October 4, 2020

The Babysitter (2017)

Title: The Babysitter
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Release Date: October 13, 2017
Genre(s): Horror
Production Co.: New Line Cinema
Director: McG
Starring: Judah Lewis, Samara Weaving, Robbie Amell


Who would I recommend this to?
Wimps like me, who love Halloween but can't do "real" Horror films.

What is this about?
Loser boy who still has a babysitter, whom he is in love with, discovers that she's a devil-worshiping killer.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you have a little over an hour for some entertainment.

Where does it take place?
Somewhere in America. I'm assuming California because there was a possible In-n-Out reference.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It was on Netflix and my mom vetted it for me.

How did I like this?
I was shocked at the amount of blood and gore, but the actual story was quite fun and entertaining. It wastes no time! And it definitely left me guessing and nervous.

Have you seen The Babysitter? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment