Thursday, October 8, 2020

Descendants 2 (2017)

Title: Descendants 2
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 51 minutes
Release Date: July 21, 2017
Genre(s): Fantasy, Musical
Production Co.: Disney Channel
Director: Kenny Ortega
Starring: Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce, Sofia Carson


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of the first movie.

What is this about?
The crew are settling into their new lives, but Mal still doesn't feel like she fits so she goes back home.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you have two hours and feel like something cutesy.

Where does it take place?
The Isle of the Lost and Auradon.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I enjoyed the first one and wanted more.

How did I like this?
I think it's better than the first one. I just really liked having them actually back on the island. And Evie and Mal's duet? Amazing! The whole movie was just really cute and fun.

Then that plot twist! Where did that come from?! Did not see that coming!

Have you seen Descendants 2? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment