Thursday, October 15, 2020

Corpse Bride (2005)

Title: Corpse Bride
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 17 minutes
Release Date: September 23, 2005
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Musical
Production Co.: Warner Bros.
Director: Tim Burton
Starring: Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Emily Watson


Who would I recommend this to?
Tim Burton fans. Those who enjoy dark stop-motion animation.

What is this about?
Victor is nervously practicing his vows in the woods and accidentally marries a corpse.

When would be a good time to watch this?
During Halloweentime.

Where does it take place?
England? I have no idea. And the underworld.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I saw this one opening day in theaters, because Tim Burton and Johnny Depp. I've seen it several times since then because I love Emily and Victor.

How did I like this?
It's so cute. It's not my favorite, but I do adore it. The animation is lovely. Victor and Emily and Victoria are lovely. I love love triangles, even if they're unintentional.

The songs could have been better, except Emily's song. That is heartbreaking and amazing. Just like her revenge at he end! You go, Emily!

Have you seen Corpse Bride? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment